Cuy - South American deliciousness
Guinea pig 1 per person
100g cumin seeds
20gs flake salt
20gs black pepper
Roast spice mix in a hot oven for 5 minutes
Blend roast spice mix and mix though flour.
Pat guinea pig with flour mix and pan fried in olive oil.
Turning to cook and both sides.
1. buy fresh lasagna sheets and cut.
2. buy dried pappadelle and cook.
3. Go the whole hog and make the pasta. Not that hard.
- 375g plain flour
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 4 eggs.
1. Sift flour and salt together onto a work surface.
2. Make a well and crack your eggs into the well.
3. Use a fork to whisk together.
4. Until you can touch without the dough sticking to your fingers.
5. Knead for 8 minutes.
6. Split the dough into 4.
7. Wrap in plastic and cover with a damp tea towel.
8. Leave for ten minutes.
9. Roll each piece through your pasta maker till nice and thin. Usually to number 6 or 7.
10. Cut into the size strips you require.
11. Lay on your tea towel not allowing them to touch.
12. Leave for 15 minutes.
13. Cook in boiling water till tender. About 10 minutes.
Mix with your sauce and enjoy.
The Ultimate Sandwich
Made on white bread
Wrapped in bacon